SBMIBI > Blog > Exams / Jobs / Vacancies > Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in The State Bank of India – 2021
Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in The State Bank of India – 2021
- April 27, 2021
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Pay Scale: Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Emoluments: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.29,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave-Fare, and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time
- The last date to apply, pay the fee, and complete registration is 17.05.2021
- Total Vacancies: 5237
- Application Fee will be ‘₹750/-’ for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS candidates.
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (As of 16.08.2021): (a)Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. (b)Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021. Note: (a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Age Limit (Eligibility Criteria): (As of 01.04.2021) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and no later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive). Relaxation of the Upper age limit is there for some categories (check official notification (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09))
- Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.07.2021
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
- Note 1:Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://sbi.co.in/documents/77530/11154687/060421-Detailed_Advertisement_JA_2021.pdf/df0c82ff-afdd-0ab5-af90-027b7fb90818?t=1619441279335
- Note 2: Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates.
- Note 3:In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges, or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2021’ in the subject of the email
- Note 4: For guidance/coaching for the above-mentioned exam, please contact G Sai Deepak (Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade – B Officer exam interviewee & Ex-State Bank of India (SBI) Officer) on 8008016508 (Phone/WhatsApp/Telegram) and visit http://sbmibicom