SBMIBI > Blog > Exams / Jobs / Vacancies > General Insurance Corporation Of India (GIC Re) Assistant Manager (Scale-I Officers) Exam 2021
General Insurance Corporation Of India (GIC Re) Assistant Manager (Scale-I Officers) Exam 2021
- March 10, 2021
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Pay, emoluments & Benefits: Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc. The total emoluments will be about Rs. 65,000/-p.m. plus other benefits which are New Pension Scheme and Newspaper /Internet Allowance, Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, House Furnishing Allowance, Household Help Allowance, Sodexo, Personal Accident cover, housing, vehicle and computer loans with subsidized interests, and interest-free advances for a festival, natural calamities, and any other benefits as per rules and on confirmation of service in the Corporation. The officers are also entitled to Corporation’s / leased accommodation as per norms. (Presently Corporation owned accommodations are not available, whereas lease accommodation will be permitted as per norms). The present lease accommodation limit at Mumbai is Rs.30,000/- per month.
- The last date to apply, pay the fee, and complete registration is 29.03.2021
- Application Fee: Non-refundable amount of Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%) as Processing and Examination fees has to be paid online only as per instruction given in above website upon completion of registration and application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PH candidates, Female candidates, and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees). Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website (www.gicofindia.in) between 11.03.2021 to 29.3.2021.
- Total Vacancies/Posts: 44
- Details of Vacancies :
- THE CANDIDATE CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ONE STREAM OF HIS/HER CHOICE
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion and interview and medical examination.
- The tentative Date of the Online Examination is 9th MAY 2021 (Afternoon Shift)
- The scheme of online written examination for Specialists:
- The scheme of online written examination for General Stream:
- Minimum qualifying marks in the online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST. Minimum qualifying marks for the overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked (in objective tests) by the candidates. For each wrong answer ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted from those obtained.
- The Descriptive English Test will be conducted only through online mode. Questions will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard in English.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and interview on the basis of overall marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 150
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview will be 200.150 marks for Written Test, 20 marks for Group Discussion, and 30 marks for interview.
- Note 1:Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://www.gicofindia.com/images/pdf/DETAILED__ADVERTISEMENT_FOR_RECRUITMENT_OF_SCALE_I_OFFICERS_-_2021.pdf
- Note 2: Candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.gicofindia.in
- Note 3: For guidance/coaching for the above-mentioned exam, please contact G Sai Deepak (Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade – B Officer exam interviewee & Ex-State Bank of India (SBI) Officer) on 8008016508 (Phone/WhatsApp/Telegram) and visit http://sbmibicom