SBMIBI > Blog > Exams / Jobs / Vacancies > RESERVE BANK OF INDIA – DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICERS IN GRADE B (DR) – GENERAL EXAM 2021
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA – DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICERS IN GRADE B (DR) – GENERAL EXAM 2021
- January 30, 2021
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Emoluments: At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are ₹83254/- (approx).
- Pay: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹35,150/-p.m. on the pay scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750 (2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B.
- Benefits: The officers are also eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. The House Allowance of 15% of Basic Pay will be paid if accommodation is not provided by the Bank.
- Perquisites: Bank’s accommodation, subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility. Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility. Interest-free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse, and eligible dependents). Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Vehicle, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
- Apply, pay the fee, and complete online registration during the period: 28/Jan/2021 to 15/Feb/2021.
- The Application Fee will be ‘Rs 100 /-’ for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates and ‘Rs.850/-’ for GEN/OBC/EWSs.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be through ONLINE examinations (held in two phases) and interview.
- Note 1: Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying. https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/ADVTGBDRB092851E3E1C4D219C54676FA642772E.PDF
- Note 2: Candidates are advised to regularly check the details and updates at https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Help Facility: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Admission Letter, queries may be made through the link http://cgrs.ibps.in