NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM TRUST (NPS TRUST) DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) 2020-21 EXAM
- December 25, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- No application fee for Women, SC, ST, PwBD candidates
- CTC: Total CTC consisting of Pay and Benefits for the post of Officer Grade A at the beginning of scale of pay would be approx. Rs. 18 Lac per annum.
- Pay: The pay scale of Officers in Grade A is Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Presently, the gross emolument includes NPS Trust’s contribution towards the National Pension System (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, and Housing Allowance.
- Benefits: Other benefits include viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses (Hospitalisation and Non-Hospitalisation), Personal Accident Insurance, Eye Refraction/ Cost of Spectacles, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers and all other benefits as are admissible to an Officer Grade A in NPS Trust.
- Apply, pay the fee, and complete online registration during the period: From 30-12-2020 Upto 29-01-2021
- Application Fee will be ‘Rs. 1,000/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates and ‘NIL’ for SC/ST/PwBD/Women.
- Selection Procedure: Two-stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line examination), Phase II (Group Discussion and Interview).
- Note 1: Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying http://www.npstrust.org.in/sites/default/files/Final-Grade%20A%20and%20B%20_Recruitment%20Notification_24Dec2020.pdf
- Note 2 : Helpline: In case of any problem experienced in filling up the form, payment of fees/ intimation charges, queries may be made at http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Do not forget to mention “NPS Trust – Officer Grade B and Grade A 2020” in the subject of the email.