Export-Import Bank of India Management Trainees Exam 2020 -21
- December 9, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Pay,Emoluments,Perks: 40,000/- (Stipend Per Month).Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship upto two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.In addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle, personal computer, children education etc. are also available.
- Last date to apply,pay the fee and complete registration (Online) is 31 -December-2020 (Thursday) . The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section on December 19, 2020 (Saturday)
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) will be ₹600/- for General, EWS and OBC candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Note 1:Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying : https://www.eximbankindia.in/Assets/pdf/careers/exim-bank-122020.pdf
Note 2: Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website : https://www.eximbankindia.in/