SBMIBI > Blog > Exams / Jobs / Vacancies > Can Fin Homes Ltd. Recruitment of Junior Officers on Contract basis (JOC) 2020-21
Can Fin Homes Ltd. Recruitment of Junior Officers on Contract basis (JOC) 2020-21
- November 30, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies General News
- Total Vacancies:50
- The last date & time to apply, pay the fee and complete registration is 02/12/2020, 5:00 p.m.
- Pay, Emoluments, Perks: a) Rs.16000/- per month for the first 12 months. In case of renewal of the contract, then the consolidated compensation will be Rs.18000/- per month for the 2 nd year and Rs.21000/- per month for the 3rd year. b) The contract appointee is eligible for PF. An amount Rs. 1800/- will be deducted from his /her monthly compensation and a matching amount of Rs.1800/- from the company will be contributed. c) Mobile charges of Rs. 600/- p.m. d) Conveyance expenses of Rs. 500/- p.m. e) Special allowance of Rs.1000/- p.m.(f)Casual Leave – 1 day for each completed month of service, subject to a maximum of 12 days during the calendar year. Carry-over of unavailed Casual leave is permissible. (g) Applicable Statutory deductions like Professional Tax, TDS, etc., if any, shall be deducted from their compensation.
- Job Profile: Attending to the customers, documentation, scanning of documents, data entry operations in the computer, Marketing of Housing Loans, making phone calls to the customer for business/recoveries, undertaking recovery visits, etc., and such other work assigned by the Branch Manager from time to time.
- Period of Contract: The contract shall be initially for a fixed term of one year only. The same may be extended for further 2 years at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for individual branches. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by an Interview.
- Academic Qualifications: A degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited.
- Age Limit: 21 -30 years
- Note 1:Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://www.canfinhomes.com/pdf/Engagement-of-JOCs.pdf
- Note 2:Candidates are advised to refer to the Website (www.canfinhomes.com ) for all details/updates.
- Note 3: The details of venue, time & date for written test and Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only
- Note 4: Helpdesk:Website: www.canfinhomes.com Email ID:[email protected]