Canara Bank Specialist Officers Exam 2020-21 – “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various disciplines in Scale I & Scale II and Special recruitment drive for Scheduled Tribe Category in Scale II & Scale III”
- November 21, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Last date to apply, register, and payment of fee: 15- December – 2020
- Salary & Emoluments: JMGS-I -> ₹ 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020; MMGS-II -> ₹ 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950; MMGS-III -> ₹ 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490; Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession, etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Furniture, etc., depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per the Bank rules.
- Application Fee will be ‘Rs 100/- + GST’ ’for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and ‘Rs 600 / – +GST ’ for all others
- Online Examination Date:January/ February 2021 (tentative)
- Selection procedure: The selection shall be by way of Short-listing/Test (online-objective)+ Group Discussion + Interview based on the applications received for individual posts. In case the number of candidates is less, the selection will be done through Short-listing, Group Discussion & Interview.
- Online Test will contain the following section namely, Latest Developments in Banking Industry; Test of English & Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization.
- Negative/Penalty Marks: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 100 each. The minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion and Interview will not be less than 55% (50% for SC / ST/ OBC / PWBD candidates).
- Note 1:Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://www.canarabank.com/media/10040/Specialist%20Officers.pdf
- Note 2:Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through a link given on the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com .Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.canarabank.com for details and updates.