The State Bank of India Apprentices Exam 2020-21
- November 20, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Total Vacancies : 8500
- Stipend/Benefit : The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
- Last date to apply,register and payment of fee : 10 – December – 2020
- Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
- Online written examination (online objective type) will be held in January 2021 (Tentatively)
- Online written examination (online objective type) contains 4 tests/sections/subjects, they are General/Financial Awareness ; General English ; Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English
- Qualifying marks for online written examination (online objective type) : Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank.
- Negative Marks:There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Test of local language :The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the specified local language of that State. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination.Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Academic Qualification:Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Note 1:Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://www.sbi.co.in/documents/77530/400725/19112020_english+detailed+advt+apprentice.pdf/ef324fa1-143a-7167-dedb-612f654c36e3?t=1605791862261
- Note 2:Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- Note 3: Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email.