Probationary officers (Asst Managers) 2020-21 Exam of The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- November 16, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Closing Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application and Payment of fee: 30-11-2020 (Monday) Up to 4.00 P.M
- The application fee is Rs.900/- (including GST).
- Pay Scale & emoluments: During probation, a consolidated Pay of Rs.25,000/- will be given. After satisfactory completion of the Probation period, they will be fixed in the scale given below: 14900-480-17300-560-20100-650-23350-760-27150-880-33310. The total initial emolument will be around Rs.31, 000/-.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test /Examination (150 Marks) and interview (25 Marks).
- Date of online Test In the month of January 2021.
- The Online Exam will be Objective and contains 3 tests/sections namely: General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude, and General Banking.
- Negative Marks/Penalty Marks: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
- Academic Qualifications: The candidate must be a 1 ST Class Graduates from a recognized university.
- Age Eligibility: The age of the applicant should be a Minimum of 20 and up to Maximum of 30 Years as on 31-12-2020. (Should have born between 01-01-1991 to 31-12-2000 both days inclusive)
- Note 1: Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://vcbl.in/public/images/admin/20201104071840744_recruitment_notification_probationary_officers_2020.pdf
- Note 2: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the Bank’s website www.vcbl.in for details, Updates, and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- Note 3: In case of any difficulty in submitting the application the following numbers may contact: 1. For Technology related issues Contact Phone: 0891-2788463 2. For general issues contact Phone No. 0891-2788462.