UCO Bank Specialist Officer (Scale -1 and Scale-2) Exam 2020-21
- November 15, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- Last Date to Apply: 17 – November-2020.
- Application Fee is ‘1000/-’ for UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Rs 100/-’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- The scale of Pay for JMGS-I – Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)
- Scale of Pay for MMGS-II Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
- Selection Process for Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officers & Chartered Accountant/CFA: The candidates shall be required to appear for an online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for an interview.
- The Online Exam will be Objective and contains the following Sections/tests namely: Reasoning; English Language; Quantitative Aptitude; Professional knowledge in the respective fields. The above sections/tests except for the Test of ‘English Language’ will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
- The selection processes for the Security Officer will be made on the basis of the Interview only and the candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 3 to 5 times the number of vacancies, as per Bank’s decision. Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) out of a total of 100 marks. Based on interview marks, a Merit/ Final Select list will be drawn.
Note 1: Kindly go through the notification thoroughly before applying: https://www.ucobank.com/english/job-opportunities.aspx
Note 2: Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website www.ucobank.com