Recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer in The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. 2020
- July 3, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: FROM 02-07-2020 TO 24-07-2020. (Candidates who are residents of Ladakh-UT including those candidates from Ladakh who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately)
- APPLICATION FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: (02.07.2020 to 24.07.2020) .Rs.800/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PCP categories and Rs.1000/- (inclusive of GST) for all other categories to be paid through online mode. J&K Bank Staff shall be exempted from payment of Application fee. No other Mode of payment shall be available.
- EMOLUMENTS Presently, the starting Basic Pay is Rs.23700/- in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2- 32850-1310/7-42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Vacancies: 350 (Three hundred fifty)
- The process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Mains examination & Interview. The candidates shortlisted (10 times the Vacancies) after the Preliminary examination will have to appear for Mains examination. The candidates shortlisted after the mains examination (3 times the Vacancies) will be subsequently called for an Interview.
- For EXAMINATION STRUCTURE check page 4 & 5 of the notification
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/Socially and educationally backward classes/PCP candidates). The weightage (ratio) of the Online Mains Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- There will be penalty(negative marking) for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests
- For’AGE eligibility and Domicile’, check page 3 of the notifications
- For ‘How to apply’, check page 7 and 8 of the notification
- For ‘tentative schedule of dates of exams/events’ check page 2 of the notification.
- For GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS, check pages 10,11, and 12 of the notification.
- Note: The Points mentioned above are the most important points of the notification. Before applying please read the notification thoroughly
- Notification link: https://www.jkbank.com/pdfs/jobs/Detailed%20Notification%20Probationary%20Officer-07022020.pdf
- In Probationary Officer (PO) Main Examination (objective), ’General/Economy/Banking Awareness‘ test carries 40 marks, which is 20% of the total marks allotted in the Main examination
- We at www.sbmibi.local are having ‘General/Economy/Banking Awareness’ content which has been prepared comprehensively on a daily basis. We have ‘General/Economy/Banking Awareness’ content from 01-January-2020 till today and we keep on updating it every 24-48 hours
- We are offering ‘General/Economy/Banking Awareness’ content under 2 subscription plans(Medium of language is ‘English’) :
6 Months Subscription Package (Daily Current Affairs 2020): From January 2020 – June 2020 ;
1 Year Subscription Package (Daily Current Affairs 2020): From Jan 2020 – December 2020
- Contact Phone(/Whatsapp) Number : 8008016508
- Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Sai Deepak G
The owner of www.sbmibi.local is Mr. G Sai Deepak, an Ex-State Bank Of India(SBI) Officer who also appeared for the Finale stage/ Phase-3/Interview/ of the Reserve Bank of India Grade B(General -Direct Recruitment) Officer’s Exam.