SBMIBI > Blog > Exams / Jobs / Vacancies > Recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) – year 2020
Recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) – year 2020
- June 30, 2020
- Posted by: SaiDeepak
- Category: Exams / Jobs / Vacancies
- APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS)((Online payment from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020 both dates inclusive). Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates. Rs.850/- for all others
- Total number of posts: 3928
- For EXAMINATION STRUCTURE check page 10,11,12,13 of the notification
- The tentative schedule of the exam, check page 22 of the notification
- For Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents, check page 35,36,37 of the notification
- Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The relative weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively for the Officers cadre.
- For Age eligibility check page 3 and page 4 of the notification.
- For EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (as on the last date of Online Registration i.e. 21.07.2020), check page 8 and 9 of the notification
- For Self-Declaration, check page 38 of the notification
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
- Note: The Points mentioned above are the most important points of the notification. Before applying please read the notification thoroughly
- Notification link:https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/AdvtCRPRRB_IX.pdf
- In Officer Scale-I Main Examination (objective),’General Awareness‘ test carries 40 marks, which is 20% of the total marks allotted in the Main examination
- We at www.sbmibi.local are having ‘General Awareness/Financial Awareness’ content which has been prepared comprehensively on a daily basis. We have ‘General Awareness/Financial Awareness’ content from 01-January-2020 till today and we keep on updating it every 24-48 hours.
- We are offering ‘General Awareness/Financial Awareness’ content under 2 subscription plans(Medium of language is ‘English’) :
6 Months Subscription Package (Daily Current Affairs 2020): From January 2020 – June 2020 ;
1 Year Subscription Package (Daily Current Affairs 2020): From Jan 2020 – December 2020
- Contact Phone(/Whatsapp) Number : 8008016508
- Contact e-mail: [email protected]
- Contact Person: Sai Deepak G
The owner of www.sbmibi.local is Mr. G Sai Deepak, an Ex-State Bank Of India(SBI) Officer who also appeared for the Finale stage/ Phase-3/Interview/ of the Reserve Bank of India Grade B(General -Direct Recruitment) Officer’s Exam.